Sunshine refreshes you and helps you stay energized and active. It’s also your best source for Vitamin D. However, prolonged exposure to sunlight isn’t safe. Consequences of too much sunlight include the production of free radicals, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark and spotted pigmentation, inflammation, sunburn, and more. Learn more about CBD and sun damage, and how this powerful plant-based wonder may help.
CBD is a Strong Antioxidant
CBD is a chemical compound found in hemp and marijuana. It is one of the most prevalent compounds in the plant.
- Help protect collagen, a main building block for skin not to mention bones, hair, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Stop DNA damage, which is a major primary cause of cancer.
- Protect from sun damage, which prematurely ages the skin and can also lead to cancer.
- Help reduce inflammation and swelling, which are a result of too much sun.
- Prevents bacterial infections. Ever tried to keep a sun burnt area clean? It stings. CBD is a great alternatve to help keep the area clean.
How to use CBD for Sun Damage
CBD comes in a variety of forms.
Topical CBD products protect skin from outside and include items like creme, lotion, and salve or balm. They can be used proactively to help build a barrier to prevent damage in the first place and to help rebuild the barrier for previous damage.
Ingestible CBD products battle and protect from the inside out and include items like oil, tinctures, and gummies. They can provide pain relief
CBD is most effective when used consistently as part of a regular routine as it helps to create balance. But it can certainly be used as needed, such as managing a sunburn in the moment.
Manage Sun Damage with Allvane
Our Allvane CBD Lotion is crafted with our Recovery Formula to help your skin bounce back from everyday irritations. Our premium botanical ingredient unscented hypoallergenic lotion formula with pure CBD works to nourish and hydrate your body.
Hemp-derived CBD isolate, the purest version of CBD available, helps to eliminate inflammation, which can lead to red spots, uneven skin tone, and blemishes. This unique plant-based ingredient has been shown to prevent excessive sebum production, helping prevent breakouts, and to helping heal inflammation caused by acne.