14% of Americans – or 1 in 7 adults in the U.S. – use CBD products of some kind to help with everything from pain relief to anxiety and sleep. CBD comes in many forms, with CBD gummies ranking at the top of the list. What are the benefits of CBD gummies and how might they help you in your wellness goals? Let’s find out.
What are CBD Gummies?
A grown-up version of these tiny treats, CBD gummies provide an easy, efficient and delicious way for the body to absorb CBD. They are edibles, meaning you eat them. Each bite-size chewable is infused with cannabidiol, or CBD, which is an extract from the hemp plant. This naturally occurring compound from the plant is known to interact with the body, offering beneficial benefits creating a sense of calm, combatting sleeplessness, and offer some relief from joint or muscle pains.
CBD Gummies are a great entry point to CBD because they are tasty, convenient, and easy to use. Since you eat them, they travel through your digestive system, which means it can take a little longer for the CBD to take effect. However, the effects also may last longer than ingesting through other forms.
What are benefits of CBD?
- Anti-inflammatory & Pain Relief: CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It works with receptors in our body to help mitigate an overactive healing response. More simply, CBD work alongside your endocannabinoid system to help your body regulate the response to pain. When using a high-quality CBD product, cannabinoids make their way to your cannabinoid receptors, helping the body regulate inflammation, pain, and discomfort.
- Calm for stress or anxiety: When we experience stress, our bodies create both adrenaline and cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone. Consistently high levels of cortisol can put a strain on our cardiovascular health, which in turn can cause conditions like high blood pressure and heart disease. And over time, stress can deplete our immune system, making us more prone to illness. Studies show that CBD can help us relax and calm us down during periods of stress or anxiety. Some doctors believe that CBD shows promise as an anti-anxiety medication.
- Sleep: Whether it’s a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep, CBD may help catch those precious zzz’s. Similar to providing relief for stress and anxiety, CBD aids in providing a sense of calm and relaxation, which is often a reason people can’t get to sleep.
Reasons to use CBD Gummies
Many people prefer getting the benefits of CBD gummies over other forms of CBD for many reasons.
- Natural and plant-based. CBD is made from extracts of the hemp plant. This offers a natural and plant-based option to taking traditional medications.
- No side effects. CBD does not contain THC and will not get you high. It is safe, non-intoxicating, and non-psychoactive. You can live your daily life without concern it will impede your ability to do whatever you need.
- Great taste. Some people use CBD gummies simply for the taste – they find them much tastier than their oil counterparts.
- Correct dosing. Every gummy has a set amount of CBD, making it easy to know how much you are taking each time. This also helps you to find the dose that is right for you.
- Discreet. Gummies look like candy and offer an easy way to use CBD.
- Convenient. CBD gummies are mess-free and easily fit in a purse, gym bag, or even your pocket so that you can take one whenever you need it.
- Long-lasting. Though CBD gummies don’t take effect right away (it can take an hour or two to start to feel it), the effects will last for hours.
Choosing the right one for you
Our Allvane CBD Gummies are organic, vegan, and packed with 25mg of CBD in every bite- offering all of the benefits of CBD gummies and more. CBD Gummies are easy to carry (and hide if you want to), tasty, and work quickly. They are also natural and plant-based, so you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects. CBD gummies are great for those who are looking to take the edge off of pain and stress, and to sleep naturally.